Saturday, July 16, 2016

Packages selection and extra software

I like the set of application included in Slackware, but still I like to add and replace some. From the included packages, I don't use to install xfce, because I prefer Plasma or Window Maker. Also I use to replace Tetex with TeX Live. This time I also want to replace Plasma 4 with the alien's Plasma 5 packages.

Do not install:
- xfce
- Tetex
- KDE
- KDEi

There are several extra applications I use which I have to install (and its dependencies):
- TeX Live
- Aspell es de nl (/extra)
- Java (/extra)
- Google Chrome (/extra)
- wmCalClock (SBo)
- wmpower (SBo)
- wmsystemtry (SBo)
- Unrar (SBo)
- emelFM2 (SBo)

- Plasma 5 (Alien)
- Kile (SBo)
- Calligra (Slackware 14.2)
- Amarok (Slackware 14.2)
- Megasync (SBo)
- Mendeley (SBo)
- ImageJ (SBo)
- Xmind (SBo)
- Inkscape (SBo)
- Libreoffice (Alien)

- Easytag (SBo)
- VLC (SBo)
- Octave (SBo)
- qTox (SBo)
- SciDAVis

- Multilib
- Brother-DCP755_64
- Skype (SBo)
- Adobe Reader (SBo)
- Wine (alien)
- Winetricks (SBo)
- MS Office 365

- Opera (SBo)
- tor-browser (SBo)

- audacity (SBo)
- fluidsynth (SBo)
- frescobaldi (SBo)
- Jack (SBo)
- portaudio (SBo)
- qsynth (SBo)
- rosegarden (SBo)
- vkeybd (SBo)
- lilypond

- Kicad
- Kile  (SBo)
- subtitleeditor (SBo)

- aws command line
- cinelera

No comments: